Shilajit is an important medicinal herb in Ayurveda. Also it is referred as ‘Rasayan Dravya’ in Ayurveda. Shilajit is a thick, blackish-brown, sticky substance found in the rocks of the Himalayas. Shilajit has been used by the people of these regions for thousands of years for its powerful medicinal benefits. Shilajit contains almost 84 essential Minerals including Triterpenes, Fulvic and Humic Acid, Iron, Magnesium, Retinol, Vitamin B, C and E. It has been used since ancient times to strengthen immunity, as an aphrodisiac, and maintain youthfulness. Primary functions of Shilajit is to regulate and improve the functions of the thyroid gland. It also plays an important role in treating ailments like Skin disease, Kidney stone, Urinary disorders, Respiratory disorders, edema, Anemia, Epilepsy, Nervous system disorders, Stress and Anxiety.
- Helps to stimulate Energy
- Helps to prevent Infertility
- Helps to increase Testosterone level
- Helps to fight chronic Fatigue
- Helps to improve Brain function
- Helps to improve Heart health
- Helps to reduce Stress & Anxiety level
- Helps to keep you young
- Helps to treat iron deficiency Anaemia
- Helps to slower down signs of Aging
- Helps to revitalize mind & body
- Helps to promote Digestion
How to Use
- Take 20ml two times a day after food or as directed by the physician.